Working Together Ensures Success.
“When elephants fight, it’s the grass that suffers.” - Kiswahili saying
If you're a parent, educator or provider committed to the success of children and youth through Afterschool programming, we urge you to participate in this website. From making sure your program is visible so that people can take advantage of it...to networking and sharing with other providers...to building a more connected Afterschool community, we believe working together benefits everyone.
Participate in Our Database
As a community of individuals and organizations, we can quickly share information, collaborate more easily, and have access to the crucial facts we need to make the best possible decisions on how to invest our resources and deliver services. Adding your program's information to the database will:
- Encourage awareness of and participation in your program
- Ensure that your agency's information is always correct and up-to-date
- Help secure funding. Funders will be looking at your data to see if your information is updated when they consider your grant request, and so will those using the sites for information and referrals so it's imperative that it be accurate.
For more information about the Database, please click here.
Join Our Efforts
The Allegheny Partners for Out of School Time (APOST) offers multitudes of collaborative and networking opportunities that bring Afterschool providers and other interested parties together. Join our efforts to:
- Be kept in the information loop on new developments
- Hear about RFP opportunities
- Have a voice in the Afterschool decision-making process
For more information about APOST, please click here.