- This event has passed.
Nonprofit Essentials: Building an Effective Board
September 18, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
This program will introduce you to the basics of building and sustaining a dynamic board for your nonprofit. Join us for this training and learn:
- What qualities you need to look for in a potential board member;
- The responsibilities that your board members will be asked to assume, including creating a long-range plan and resource development;
- How to create a healthy relationship between the board and the executive director;
- Ways to nurture a passionately committed, highly effective and thoroughly engaged board of directors.
- Our speaker will also address how to conduct an energetic and productive board meeting. Learn how to develop meeting agenda and discover creative ways to turn every board meeting into a rewarding experience.
Click here to learn more and to register.