Tuesday, November 3rd from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Pittsburgh Public Schools and Allegheny Partners for Out-of-School Time (APOST) are collaborating to offer a training facilitated by The Center for Schools and Communities.
This training will focus on practical, engaging activities and strategies for engaging students and help them develop empathy and self-awareness.
Upon completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Define empathy and understand how it differs from sympathy
- Understand why empathy is important for healthy relationships
- Understand the factors that contribute to diminished empathy
- Become aware of their own strengths and opportunities for improvement as they relate to empathy
- Understand the components of effective programming that cultivate empathy in students
Lunch will be provided.
There are limited space available for this FREE workshop, so register today!
Click here to register.
Questions about Cultivating Empathy for Healthy Relationships and Collaborative Classrooms?