The Hill Youth Partnership for Enrichment (HYPE) is a grassroots collaborative effort of Hill District youth service providers, the Hill District Education Council, Pittsburgh Public Schools, and community members, focusing on engaging more youth from kindergarten through twelth grade in afterschool and summer programs.
Below is a listing of current HYPE partners. Contact them directly for more information or to enroll your child in HYPE summer or after school program.
- Higher Achievement
- Thelma Lovette YMCA-Miller Afterschool Program, in partnership with Neighborhood Learning Alliance
- YMCA School Age Child Care
- Schenley Heights Community Development Program – A-STEP
- The Center that CARES
- School 2 Career
- ACH Clear Pathways
Allegheny Partners for Out-of-School Time (APOST) serves as intermediary. Learn more about HYPE Program Partners and enroll your child today.
- Engage a greater number of Hill District Youth
- Improve the quality of current program offerings
- Serve as a model for other communities.