This is an enrichment program to enhance children’s interest in art, as well as provide and environment to socialize with other children in their community. Children will have the opportunity to use our Activity Room, Gymnasium, and Youth Lounge as well as occasional time at the Hampton Community Library. Registration for this program will begin August 1st of each year. A Parent Manual as well as registration paperwork will be available for review at this time.
- Address Community Center 3101 McCully Rd Allison Park, PA, 15101
- Contact Name Melanie Martino
- Phone 1 374 412-487-7870
- E-mail email@example.com
- Website http://www.hampton-pa.org
- Organization Community Kids Club
- Days of Operation Monday-Friday, school days
- Eligibility Must attend the Hampton Township School District elementary schools.
- Start Time 4:00 PM
- End Time 6:00 PM
- Minimum Age Served 6
- Maximum Age Served 12
- Minimum Grade Served 1
- Maximum Grade Served 7
- Fee Yes
- Transportation Provided Students are bussed from school to the Community Center at 4:00 PM.
- Name Township of Hampton
- Address 3101 McCully Rd Allison Park, PA, 15101
- Phone 1 412-486-0400