Family Support Services encompass a range of services for families in need. Our Farm Stand program provides low-cost, fresh, locally grown produce to the residents of Hazelwood throughout the summer season. The Congregate Feeding Program provides daily hot, healthy meals to individuals and families in the community seeking a warm meal. The Hazelwood YMCA Food Pantry provides families in need with a supply of balanced groceries to supplement the families’ monthly food supply on thethird Thursday of every month.
- Address 4713 Chatsworth Ave Pittsburgh, PA, 15207
- Contact Name Leah Hardway; Lisa Real
- Phone 1 412-421-5648
- Phone 2 412-773-7318—direct line for Lisa Real, who was in office until 12:30 on Thursday
- E-mail email@example.com
- Website http://www.ymcaofpittsburgh.org/hazelwood/
- Organization Hazelwood YMCA Family Support Services
- Organization Type NP
- Eligibility Varies by program -- please call for more information.
- Start Time 8:00 AM
- End Time 6:00 PM
- Genders Served All
- PGH Program Yes
LM on 1/10; voicemail states that there is no longer emergency food service. Lisa Real returned call on 1/12, leaving a voicemail; LM again on 1/13. Please call for specific program hours.
- Name YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh
- Address 420 Fort Duquesne Blvd Suite 625 Pittsburgh, PA, 15222
- Phone 1 412-227-3800